The most frightening viral outbreak of our generation has arrived. News of the Coronavirus has spread worldwide just as we expect and fear the disease itself will spread. Mainstream media sources claim the source was from a nearby livestock market. Some even question our intelligence blaming it on bat-soup. But something more devious is truly at work.
What are the signs?
- Immediately the Chinese government began massive cover-up efforts and witness intimidation. China spent the crucial first days of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak arresting people who posted about it online and threatening journalists. The Chinese government is also acting far more aggressively than it has against previous outbreaks, such as as immediate quarantines of entire cities, even when the announced number of patients was low at the time.
- A laboratory in Wuhan (just 8 miles from the supposed outbreak epicenter) was cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens. The move was part of a plan to build between five and seven biosafety level-4 (BSL-4) labs across the Chinese mainland by 2025. Even before it’s opening the lab generated much excitement, as well as even more concerns.
A large number of scientists outside China voiced concerns about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a biological dimension to geopolitical tensions between China and other nations. But the Chinese celebrated their entrance to the elite teams charged with tackling the world’s greatest biological threats. US biosafety experts warned in 2017 that a virus could ‘escape’ the facility that’s become key in fighting the outbreak. There were already two BSL-4 labs in Taiwan, but the National Bio-safety Laboratory, Wuhan, was the very first on the Chinese mainland.
- Evidence points to this being a previous biological weapon. In 2015 there was a test done at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. It was headed by Ralph Baric. The purpose of the lab test was to manipulate a bat coronavirus to see if it could infect humans. It was discovered that it could. One of the people who co wrote the paper was a Chinese researcher by the name of Xing-Ye Gi. Google scholar shows Gi has written or co-written numerous papers on SARS, ebola and coronavirus… Xing-Ye Gi currently works in Wuhan.
In fact, when we dug deeper into our intel channels, we learned that the US government has a U.S. patent of the virus dating back to the 1980’s. (Patent # 10,130,701) I’m not saying that it’s an identical strain, but more so that the patent gives a blueprint which could easily be reproduced. Wuhan has two biolabs specifically designed to make bio weapons, so it is not a leap to consider that they would experiment with a pre-existing virus.
- Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory shipped Ebola and Henipah viruses to Beijing on March 31, raising suspicions from experts in biochemical warfare, who say they think China may use the pathogens to develop offensive biological agents. The same lab is the focus of an ongoing investigation by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police The inquiry began following the recent dismissal of the head of the National Microbiology Laboratory’s (NML) Vaccine Development and Antiviral Therapies section in the Special Pathogens Program, virologist Xiangguo Qiu (a Chinese National). Qiu, her colleague and husband Keding Cheng, and a number of her international students lost security clearance to their lab on July 5.
The evidence is clear. China was experimenting with or producing biological weapons and either: A) one got loose in their own backyard. Or B) They are using this as a population control tactic after years of failed “One Child” policy.
EIther way, this means bad news for the world. The virus is spreading and we can’t get accurate numbers from the corrupt Chinese government. Every hospital in Wuhan is filled to capacity and yet they claim 1700 infected and 58 dead at the time of this writing. We also hear from more reliable sources that each viral host is infecting 14 people on average. That gives us a mortality rate of 1 out of 35, and the possibility of 1 person spreading to up to 2744 people in only 3 days. This is a serious matter that needs serious attention.
We are suggesting everyone stock up on:
- Surgical grade masks
- Latex or Nitrile Gloves
- Vitamin C and Echinacea Supplements
- Bleach, Peroxide and Rubbing Alcohol
- 60-90 days of food and water
- Plastic Sheeting and duct tape
- Hand sanitizer
Precautions to take:
- Avoid travel, especially outside the US.
- Avoid crowded areas like malls, festivals, airports and bus stations.
- When you absolutely MUST enter these areas,
- Wash and sanitize frequently.
- Leave space between yourself and strangers.
- Wear masks when possible unless in endangers your safety